I’ve been out and about all day because we’ve had guests in town! On their way home from Thanksgiving in Raleigh with my aunt and grandma, my parents stopped by our house in Charlotte! (My dad is flying out of Charlotte to Pennsylvania to see my other grandma tomorrow morning and my mom just left to head back to Raleigh for some concerns surrounding her mom – my Mimi. We are praying my grandmother to feel better very, very soon.)
My mom and dad arrived in town yesterday and we had a great time taking them out to brunch and then heading uptown for some amazing Thai food at Basil.
Today began with bagel breakfast sandwiches!
I picked up breakfast for all of us at Bruegger’s and ordered a cinnamon sugar bagel sandwich with egg, Swiss cheese and jam for myself.
It was sweet and salty heaven!
After breakfast, we hung out at the house before leashing Sadie up for a late morning walk at a local park by the lake. Sadie had a blast sniffing about and jumping around in the leaves.
We then ate an early lunch at home before making our way to Birkdale Village for some Christmas shopping.
Williams-Sonoma had lots of yummy samples on hand for shoppers to enjoy and I couldn’t say no to a cup of their spiced cider. It was hot and delicious!
Before leaving Birkdale, we popped into Kilwin’s for some buy one get one free fudge and a small cup of peppermint ice cream.
Once we arrive back at home, we dug into the fudge and then hugged my mom goodbye as she headed off to Raleigh. I was very sad to see her go!!
And now my dad and I are back at home relaxing for a bit before dinnertime! I hope you guys are having a great Monday!
I know I’m popping in a little late in the day with links to Cyber Monday sales, but I haven’t had a chance to browse around the internet for gift ideas, so just in case you’re planning to do some evening online shopping like I hope to do a little later, here are a few deals that caught my eye:
- White Plum – 65% off fleece-lined leggings with code FleeceNavidad (only $5.99!) plus they emailed me to say they’re offering 25% off with code PBHOLIDAY25 through 12/6
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything plus free shipping with code YOUVEGOTSALE (I ordered this on Black Friday!)
- Reebok – 40% off everything with code HOLIDAY (Personal favorites: This hoodie and this flirty cloud bra)
- Nordstrom Rack – Free shipping
- Athleta – 20% off entire purchase with code CYBER20
- Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic – 40% off everything with code CYBER
- J. Crew – 30% off plus an extra 40% off sale items with code Monday
- H&M – 30% off everything and and free shipping with code 2896
- Bed Bath and Beyond – Free shipping on orders $49+