I love April because it’s my birth month! Though my birthday isn’t until April 27, the whole month just feels more fun. 😀
Of course March was pretty fun, too…
- We went to the Florida Strawberry Festival
- We bought a Vitamix!
- We won the Wicked lottery
- Our friends Dru and Carrie got married
Yummy recipes from March included:
- Peanut butter protein bars (Make these!)
- Kale and sweet potato fritatta
- Peanut butter cup smoothie
- Oatmeal pancakes
And, last but not least, some sweaty workouts from the month of March:
- 30 minute treadmill workout (Seriously intense!)
- 25 minute incline walking/running workout
- Express weights workout
Here’s to another fun month on PBF! And, as always, thanks so much for sharing this journey with me. 😀
Lunch today was a special one since I got out of the office for a bit. Unfortunately the lunch was to celebrate one of my coworkers’ last day with the company (she accepted a position with another company) and I’ll be sad to see her go!
A small group of us headed to Dexter’s in Thornton Park for salads and sandwiches.
I ordered a veggie sandwich on whole wheat bread with lots of smoked gouda cheese and dijon mustard.
It was fantastic and I inhaled every last bite. Just what I needed to fuel me through the last few hours of work!
Back to the grind…
Question of the Afternoon
- What is one thing you’re looking forward to this weekend?
I’m so happy that Ryan and I have no real commitments this weekend! We’re free as a bird and hope to use this time to possibly visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal tomorrow. I love going into the weekend with no real obligations on my plate.