After taking Sadie on a walk, we settled down to a hot dinner of eggs, toast, Canadian bacon and waffles.
Why do I love breakfast for dinner so much?
Dessert was equally easy and full of chocolatey goodness.
Ryan enjoyed a big bowl of Oreo pudding. I had a bite or two… or ten.
In case you were wondering, I ended up purchasing both bikinis… and I still have money left over on my gift card. Score!
A couple of you requested that I post the playlist from my morning run… the one that had me lip syncing and enjoying a five mile run… Well, you ask and I deliver. All I ask is that you please don’t judge. My iPod music ranges from Jay-Z to Disney classics. 😀
Here ya go:
- Laura Bell Bundy – Giddy On Up
- Wicked Soundtrack – Popular
- Wicked Soundtrack – Defying Gravity (<– This will seriously make you wanna sing!)
- Barenaked Ladies – It’s All Been Done
- Haddaway – What Is Love
- Amber – This is Your Night
- Ben Folds – Zac and Sara
- Proclaimers – 500 Miles
- Chicago Bulls Greatest Hits – B.U.L.L.S.
- Collective Soul – December