Fortunately a lengthy to-do list kept my busy at work, so lunchtime arrived quickly!
The crisp sweetness from the apple, coupled with the strong flavors from the curried cauliflower and Asian veggie patty were fantastic. This is a lunch I must repeat in the near future!
And now for a fun survey that Allie tagged me in!
Four TV Shows I Watch:
- So You Think You Can Dance
- The Office
- The Bachelor/Bachelorette
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
- My family and friends
- Health and fitness
Four Things I Learned In the Past:
- Communication is key. When in doubt, talk it out.
- Worrying about today won’t change tomorrow. Don’t worry! Be happy!
- If you keep doing what you’ve been doing, you’re going to keep looking how you’ve been looking.
- Tomorrow isn’t a guarantee. Make sure that those you love know how much you care.
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Traveling to Sanibel with Ryan and my family in February
- My friend Leah’s bachelorette party in May and her wedding in July
- Celebrating the honeymoon that never happened in St. Lucia on our one-year anniversary (Hopefully!)
- Cruise 2.0 with my college friends
Four Things I Love About Winter:
- Hot drinks
- Cuddling up under the blankets with Ryan and Sadie
- The lack of humidity
Now it’s your turn!
Tell me four things you are passionate about. Go!