Today’s workout made my arms feel like Jello!
I had Ryan take a few minutes to show me two different moves on the TRX and incorporated them into my upper body workout.
I did TRX bicep curls…
(Model is wearing only a sports bra. Oh the irony!)
And TRX tricep extensions…
The stabilization required to do these moves definitely worked my arms out in a new way and I liked them a lot! I would love to incorporate the TRX into my workouts more often and plan to research more exercises to try and have Ryan show me a few more.
In the end my upper body workout included the following exercises:
- Superset one: Push ups + Bicep curls
- Superset two: Mac raises + TRX bicep curls
- Superset three: TRX tricep extensions + Upright rows
- Superset four: Overhead press + Lat pull downs
- Superset five: Chest press + tricep extensions
- Ryan’s awesome shoulder move
Today’s breakfast was a new take on a typical egg sandwich.
I topped a toasted whole wheat English muffin with Tribe Mediterranean Hummus, avocado slices and a fried egg.
I feel like this is a sandwich that would be a great breakfast, lunch or dinner sandwich. Multipurpose!
And now it’s time to make lunch! Lunchtime totally snuck up on me today and it feels kind of funny to be posting about breakfast when I’m really just thinking about my next meal.
Questions of the Morning
- Have you ever tried using TRX straps? If not, do they intrigue you at all? If so, do you know of any specific exercises I should try?