Okay, I’m totally lying.
I was simply feeling entirely too lazy to do some real cooking, so reheating some homemade BBQ pulled pork that I stashed away in our freezer sounded much more appealing!
It was just as good the second time around.
Roasted cauliflower tossed in Garlic Gold classic balsamic vinaigrette served as our side.
Dessert was awfully good tonight as well.
Festive, huh? The kind people at Tastykake apparently caught wind of my sweet tooth and sent me a whole box of goodies to try.
Being the coconut lover I am, the Ghostly Goodies dark chocolate covered coconut cakes were my first victim.
They reminded me of an Almond Joy, but with richer chocolate (a very good thing!).
I always feel like coconut is one of those polarizing foods. People seem to love it or hate it which inspired a fun little “love it or loathe it” game.
Question of the Evening
- Do you love or loathe the following foods:
- Cilantro <—This one is historically polarizing!
- Black Licorice
- Love (Unless they’re canned and then they taste like armpit.)
- Neutral (I prefer Miracle Whip.)
- Newly neutral (I used to hate black licorice and recently started to like the taste. Weird.)