“Could this salad BE any bigger?” (Said in a Chandler Bing voice, of course. 😉 )
This time my salad included:
- Chopped romaine lettuce
- Grape tomatoes
- Goat cheese
- Balsamic vinegar and olive oil
I’m feeling the veggie vibes throughout my body now! Maybe I’m insane, but after eating a huge salad, I really do feel more energized. Even if it’s all in my head, I’ll take it! J
Along with my salad, I had a cup of Dannon Greek yogurt with honey for protein and a little sweetness.
Though I love my job, sometimes I think about what I would do if I had a day off in the middle of the week.
Since weekends are often crammed with social activities and plans with family and friends, a mid-week break sure would be nice sometimes.
With an extra day off in the middle of the week I would:
- Sleep in
- Take Sadie to the dog park
- Do laundry
- Work out and take time to explore new strength training exercises
- Take a yoga class at my gym (The one that they only seem to offer in the middle of the work day)
- Make a more involved dinner
- Run errands
- Finally address our save the dates
- Get a pedicure
- Read my book
What would you do if you had a day off in the middle of the week?