I wanted my post to be thorough and include every product I use on a regular basis from concealer and mascara to bronzer and lip balm. Over the course of the past few years, I’ve tried to overhaul some of my previous beauty favorites and swap them for cleaner beauty options. When it comes to purchasing new makeup, I do a lot of my research on the EWG’s Skin Deep website ahead of time and try to make sure any new products I’m adding to my makeup collection have an EWG score of 3 or below, though there are always exceptions. (For those unfamiliar with the Environmental Working Group’s rating system, a score of 1-2 is “best” while 3-7 is “fair” and 8-10 is “worst”. I am personally comfortable with regularly using beauty products that fall in the 0-4 range, however this post is definitely NOT a clean beauty roundup and some of my favorite products that I haven’t been able to find a wonderful clean beauty swap for may score a little higher. The highest score for one of my favorites is a 6 which is still not horrible in my opinion.
Below is a complete list of my current beauty favorites. I love trying new products and am always looking to swap certain products for cleaner beauty options so I am definitely open to recommendations from you guys and would love to hear about any “must try” clean beauty favorites you have in your makeup bag these days!
Also, please note that affiliate links are included below and the product images below are all clickable so if you click on the image of a product that interests you, it will take you to the product’s website where you may read reviews and see additional product information.
And another side note: While I use and love a handful of Beautycounter products, I am not a rep nor do I have a desire to be. I just feel the need to point this out because I get approached to sell Beautycounter on an almost-daily basis and just want to circumvent additional emails and messages. While I support the women who choose to sell Beautycounter, it’s not something I am currently interested in pursuing. Thank you for understanding!
My Current Beauty Favorites
- bareMinerals Prime Time BB-Cream SPF 30: I will never forget attending a session on beauty at Canyon Ranch years ago. One of the biggest takeaways from the talk was to USE PRIMER. The beauty expert talked about the importance of primer when it comes to prepping and smoothing your face for makeup which was music to my ears since the older I get, the more I feel like makeup settles into fine lines and wrinkles. I ordered this primer when I was looking for a cleaner primer option and the positive reviews sold me! I’ve been using this one for years and love the tinted formula. It’s incredibly lightweight and perfect for use under foundation. (EWG Score: 3) Note: This primer also comes in a clear formula with 2,000+ reviews and an EWG score of 1.
I don’t wear foundation every day. I’m more of a concealer + bronzer girl for my day-to-day mom life makeup (aka my “lazy girl makeup”) but there’s no denying how much better my skin and makeup looks when I take the time to apply foundation. It evens everything out and gives my skin a glow I miss when I skip this step. When I want to look my best, foundation is where it’s at!
- bareMinerals Complexion Rescue with SPF: I’ve been using this foundation for years and still swear by it! (I actually first learned about this one through a blog collab and it has been a favorite ever since.) It is lightweight with a dewy finish (it doesn’t look thick or cakey at all which is crucial for me) BUT it can be layered for more coverage, making it perfect for days when I feel like my face needs a little more help! Bonus: It has mineral-based SPF 30, too! (EWG Score: 3)
- bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Hydrating Foundation Stick: This is what I like to call my “targeted foundation” and seems almost more like a concealer/foundation hybrid. It’s great for covering dark circles under my eyes and skin discoloration but I love that I can use the stick to keep the foundation limited to certain areas of my face that need the most help. (EWG Score: Unavailable as this is a newer product.)
- Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation: This foundation was my first foray into Beautycounter products and, initially, I wasn’t overly impressed. I expected a more thorough coverage but this foundation is exactly what it’s advertised to be online — lightweight. I don’t find it as buildable as my bareMinerals foundation which I personally prefer since it has the ability to offer greater coverage, however, this foundation is one I repeatedly buy because it’s so lightweight and it simply feels good on my skin. I call it my “good skin day” foundation. Ha! It does a wonderful job of giving my skin a smoother look and doesn’t seem to settle into fine lines and wrinkles right away which I appreciate more and more as I get older. It’s also a great warm-weather foundation because it never feels thick. I just wish it had SPF in it! (EWG Score: 3)
- Beautycounter Dew Skin: I call this my non-foundation foundation. It’s definitely more of a moisturizer than a foundation (so don’t expect a lot of coverage) but I love the way it gives my skin a glow without looking like I’m wearing any makeup at all. It has that “barely there” finish I love and I also love that it has SPF 20 included. Note: I never wear this on the days I wear foundation. It takes the place of foundation for me on days when I don’t want a full makeup look but still want the benefits of SPF. (EWG Score: 1)
- Tarte Shape Tape: I discovered Tarte Shape Tape concealer after I continually saw it pop up in the Instagram feeds of fashion and beauty bloggers. I figured it was worth a shot and it absolutely lives up to the hype. I’m so impressed with the way it covers imperfections and hides skin discoloration, under eye bags and blemishes… all while still looking very natural. Note: This concealer is available on Amazon, but it’s actually more expensive on Amazon and you need to know what shade you want before placing an order for the concealer on Amazon. I highly recommend using the skin-matching guide on ULTA Beauty’s website, as I’ve found it to be very accurate. P.S. I’m absolutely on the lookout for a clean beauty swap for this one but love it too much to give up until I find the perfect one! It’s just too good!! (EWG Score: 6)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer: This bronzer is gorgeous and gives my skin a beautiful, summery glow. There’s a reason it receives great reviews! It’s a beautiful bronzer that adds warmth to my skin in a way that’s also buildable so it’s easy to cater this bronzer to my changing skin tone at various times throughout the year. (EWG Score: 3)
- Beautycounter Radiant All Over Bronzer: This bronzer adds the perfect amount of natural-looking sun-kissed color to my face without any shimmer which I appreciate when I want my skin to look like it has a little color without looking like I’m wearing a face full of makeup. It has a very natural look and settles well on my skin. (EWG Score: 3)
- Mineral Fusion Blush: I loveee a pop of pink on my cheeks and think blush adds so much dimension and life to the face when applied well. This blush is perfectly rosy and a personal favorite. (EWG Score: 0 — aka verified by EWG)
- Benefit Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil: Bless this eyebrow pencil and bless the harsh critics of the internet who felt the need to comment on my blog and send me Instagram DMs telling me I had horrible eyebrows. Turns out they were right (though admittedly kind of cruel) and as someone with naturally blonde eyebrows that disappear without any help, this eyebrow pencil brings them back to life. It’s easy to use and thank goodness for that because when I started using it, I was clueless! I now use this pencil every day to add a little color and shape to my brows and it’s become an integral part of my beauty routine. (EWG Score: 2)
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pen: I’ve admittedly put zero effort into trying to find a clean beauty swap for eyeliner partly out of laziness and partly out of the fact that I adore this eyeliner so much. The pen applicator makes it incredibly easy to apply a precise line and it lasts all day. I’ve never had any issues with smudging or the eyeliner coming off my eyes so I’ve been a repeat buyer of this one for a long time! (EWG Score: Unavailable) P.S. If you have a clean beauty eyeliner recommendation for an eyeliner with a pen-style applicator, please let me know!
- RMS Beauty Unpowder: This is the finishing powder I ordered from Detox Market after I researched the ingredients in my previously beloved NYX HD Finishing Powder. (That stuff was only $10 and worked like a dream but I didn’t like that talc was the number one ingredient.) The RMS Beauty Unpowder quickly claimed a spot in my “fancy” makeup routine — aka the makeup I bust out when I want to look my best and have my makeup last all day long. I lightly dust this finishing powder over top of my makeup when I’m all done (but before I apply mascara + lip) and it does an incredible job of extending the wear of my makeup and seems to even give my skin a softer look which I adore. (EWG Score: 1)
I am SO picky when it comes to mascara. I’ve tried a handful of clean beauty mascara brands and every single one has been awful (don’t even get me started on Beautycounter mascara…) so I don’t have a super natural beauty recommendation for you for this category. However, I do have a handful of really awesome mascaras I can recommend if you’re like me and have thrown in the towel on finding a natural mascara that isn’t total garbage. (Oh and obviously I’m always looking for recommendations if you, in fact, do have a clean beauty mascara option you love. Please let me know!) On the bright side, all of the mascaras I use and love scored a 4 or below on EWG’s Skin Deep site which I’m personally quite comfortable with so they’re mascaras I buy on repeat without too much worry.
Also, this is a strange caveat but I feel like I must include it since I’m such a mascara weirdo. I never like mascara when I initially open it. I always feel like I like my mascara less goopy and almost more dried out than it initially seems when it’s opened and typically find I hit my mascara stride with a new tube of mascara after a couple of weeks of use. See… total mascara weirdo over here!
- Tarte Opening Act Lash Primer: Lash primer is a relatively new thing for me but I love using it on my eyelashes when I’m after a bold eye. This primer by Tarte works great under every mascara I’ve paired with it and is wonderful for prevent flaking as well as extending the life of my mascara. (EWG Score: 2)
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara: I was a die-hard fan of L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara for YEARS. That stuff was the holy grail for me but then something changed. I’m not sure if the formula was revamped or what but I noticed a difference and I wasn’t happy… until I discovered Lash Paradise! L’Oreal, you have redeemed yourself! This is my favorite mascara because it does everything I want a mascara to do — lengthens my lashes, gives them some volume and doesn’t let them clump. Check, check, check! It’s a great mascara if you love beautiful, slightly more dramatic lashes. (EWG Score: 4)
- Avon True Color Love at First Lash Mascara: I bought this mascara after noticing a friend’s eyelashes. They were simply stunning and looked so long and lush without looking overdone and when she told me it was all this mascara, I was sold. It quickly became a favorite of mine as well! One coat gives my lashes length but a few extra swipes adds thickness so I love the way this seems like a buildable mascara that I can layer differently depending on the look I’m going for that day. (EWG Score: Unavailable)
- Almay Get Up and Grow Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara: Hands down the BEST waterproof mascara I’ve tried. It doesn’t streak or run and it makes my lashes look long and voluminous. It’s a summertime go-to for me when I know I’ll be at the pool or on the lake. (EWG Score: 3)
- Benefit Posietint Lip Stain: My lips are basically the same color as my skin without any help but this is the perfect pretty pink pop of color I wear when I want them to look naturally rosy. It’s subtle enough to wear when I’m going for a very natural look and gives them some color that lasts but with a no-makeup look. (EWG Score: 2)
- The Balm Stainiac Lip Stain: I received a sample of this in a past Birchbox beauty delivery and have used it for years! It’s a bolder lip stain than the Benefit stain mentioned above and lasts quite a while. I use this one for date nights and nights out with my girlfriends when I want a more dramatic pop of color. (EWG Score: 3)
Lip Gloss + Color
- Fresh SUGAR Tinted Lip Treatment: I first intrigued by this stuff when I saw Julia from Gal Meets Glam recommend it because her makeup always looks so flawless. When I then saw the nearly 2,000 positive reviews for this lip treatment, I was sold. I have since gifted this tinted lip balm to my mom and two girlfriends, all of whom have re-ordered it because it’s so fabulous. It’s like the perfect hybrid between a lip balm (super nourishing), lipstick (a beautiful pop of color) and a gloss (a lovely glossy finish) and it’s a beauty staple for me. (EWG Score: 5)
- Beautycounter Lip Gloss: This lipgloss is stunning! It has a slight vanilla flavor and doesn’t have that weird, waxy flavor I’ve found in many lip glosses which I really appreciate. I order this gloss in a bold color and use it as my “fancy” lip gloss for date nights, evenings out with friends, etc. (EWG Score: 1)
- Honest Beauty Tinted Lip Balm: This lip balm is so smooth and luxuriously moisturizing. It adds a perfect pop of color that’s pink enough to give my lips a little life but not too vibrant to make me feel overdone on days when I’m wearing barely any makeup. I buy the fruit punch color since my lips are flesh-colored and need all the help they can get to look a little pinker but it’s also available in more vibrant hues, deeper plums, softer pinks and even a color-free lip balm. (EWG Score: Unavailable however other Honest Beauty lip products scored a 1 or a 2.)
- Dr. Bronner’s Naked Organic Lip Balm: If you’re looking for a super-clean bare-bones lip balm that moisturizes your lips without any added fragrance, this is the one for you! I have this lip balm everywhere — in my car, in my office, in my purse, by my bed. This is also the lip balm I use for the boys when their lips look a little dry and chapped. (EWG Score: 1)
- Primally Pure Lip Balm: I have an addiction to Primally Pure Lip Balm and I don’t see it stopping anytime soon. Something about these organic lip balms feels like luxury in a $4 tube. My lips feel noticeably softer after using this lip balm and I also feel like it sticks around longer on my lips than other lip balms out there. (EWG Score: Unavailable but the ingredient list is extremely clean.)
- NOW Completely Kissable Organic Peppermint Lip Balm: I love the way this minty lip balm nourishes my lips. The peppermint flavor smells great and makes my lips tingle slightly but in a very good way! (EWG Score: Unavailable but the ingredient list is extremely clean.)
I hope you love my current beauty favorites as much as I do!
I love this! I see many new products to try… ? As an add on, what’s your skincare routine (face wash, toner… if any, moisturizer)? Would love to borrow some tips from you there as well!
Love this! I was considering making this a mini series with skincare, hair care favs, etc.
Julie (a different one!) says
Yes please to that idea! 🙂
Stephanie S. says
I would love for this to be a mini series, too! Thank you for being so thorough, and for including the EWG scores – that’s so helpful! I’ve been trying to clean up my beauty products, as well, but it can be kind of daunting sometimes.
Yes! I’d love to hear what you’re loving in this area as well!
Yes! I truly believe that the better your skincare routine + skin, the less make-up you even need! That way, using make-up is all for fun 🙂
Great post! Fun way to kick off a Monday. I love Ilia’s mascara. It’s clean and is amazing. I also love kosas blush and lipstick.
Thanks for the tips! I always feel you give great ones. I did notice no eyeshadow review, do you not wear that? I always think your make up looks really good by the way.
Hi! Eyeshadow isn’t part of my regular beauty routine buuuut I do wear it for special occasions. I left it out of this roundup since it’s not a staple for me and I also don’t have a specific kind of eyeshadow I truly love/would recommend so I didn’t want to highlight something I wasn’t really in love with in this roundup!
I don’t use many BC products but their eyeshadows are awesome and long-lasting and, while expensive, last FOREVER.
Have you tried Honest mascara? I am super picky too and love that it has built-in primer!
I haven’t yet but thank you for the recommendation!! I’ll keep this one in mind for sure! Is the brush relatively thick/full? I feel like so many clean beauty mascaras have very thin/sparse brushes which I do not love.
Hi! I second the Honest Beauty mascara! I first hears about it when Danielle Walker mentioned on The Balanced Life podcast that it’s her fav. Now it’s all I use! The wand is good and it has a primer along with it. And my eyelashes are straight and short but I’ve found this works great! Hope that helps 🙂
Sarah @ Sweet Miles says
Love seeing so many Beautycounter and EWG references! It’s SO important to do your own research on the ingredients in your skincare, especially since it sits on our skin for hours on end. If I don’t use BC, I love Bare Minerals too – their products always feel so natural to me, and for someone who isn’t a huge makeup guru, that’s a huge plus! I need to try the shape tape concealer – BC has a nick concealer, but it’s not my favorite, even though it’s super ‘clean’. I think in college I used something called Erase Paste?? I’m sure it’s chock full of chemicals looking back now though hahaha
I’ve also tried Beautycounter concealer and wasn’t overly impressed with the coverage. And erase paste sounds SO familiar that I’m wondering if I used that one back in the day, too!? Haha!
I switched to Physcian’s Formula mascaras for a cleaner option and I haven’t tried anything else since. I have used the organic wear 100% natural origin (green cap). EWG gives a score of 3 for the older version or 1 for the newer but I haven’t seen that out yet. I feel like I get length and volume but I have darker lashes so I can’t speak from a lighter lash perspective.
Mascara suggestion, the brand is called Ilia, ranked a 2 on the ewg scale. I just switched to it and love it so far.
This is amazing!! Thank you sooo much 🙂
Love this post, Julie! I’m so excited to try some of your favs and so appreciate the time you took to write this up with the links and the EWG ratings! Have a fantastic week!
I LOVE Thrive Causemetics mascara and their CC cream (spf 35 and not as greasy feeling as Beautycounter’s Tint Sknin in my opinion). im weird about mascara as well and this one doesn’t flake, give me dark circles or take days to fully come off my blonde lashes!
Totally seconding the Liquid Lash Extensions mascara from Thrive; dopest ever!
Lisa Valinsky says
Thanks for sharing this, Julie! I’ve been on the hunt for a few products, and since I don’t normally wear makeup, I feel like I’m starting at the beginning! Love that you included the EWG scores — they’re my go-to, for sure. 🙂
Great information! I am not a big fan of the beautycounter dew skin as I always seem to have some acne after wearing it. Thinking about going back to my bare minerals fave.
I was going to suggest the Alima Pure natural definition eye pencil. Love it! It goes on smooth and doesn’t irritate my eyes. EWG score of 1.
Any suggesting on a brush for applying bronzer? I can’t find one I like! Love this post 🙂
Best tip for clean mascara: warm it up before you use it! I stick it in my bra when I’m getting ready but some people put it in a glass of warm water. The application is so much smoother. You may find you like the volumizing mascara from Beautycounter if you warm it up first!
Yes this is such a great tip. I stick the Beautycounter volumizing one in my bra when I start getting ready and then it goes on perfectly! Game changer! I’ve heard honest mascara js great too.
SAME!!!! Used to think BC mascara stunk until I learned to warm it up. I stick it in my jeans pocket.
I also like Lily Lolo mascara – a cleaner brand that’s a “high impact mascara”
Love this post! I wanted to chime in on clean mascara: I lobe Honest mascara. One side is a primer and the other is the mascara. It’s great, doesn’t flake, and makes my lashes look longer/fuller. Highly recommend!!
Paige Cassandra Flamm says
That mineral blush looks so pretty!
I enjoyed reading this post! I don’t wear much makeup but enjoy learning about different products. I use Simple face wash and moisturizer in the morning and BC cream face wash and moisturizer in the evening. I’ve worn Pixi Beauty tinted moisturizer for years, and it applies nicely and adds just enough color without being heavy or needing powder, etc. I use a blush palette then add Pixi blush highlighter over the top for a pretty glow-y look. I don’t wear eye shadow daily but have two Naked palettes that I play with, and then seal it with Mayebelline classic mascara. My mom wore it, and I have ever since wearing mascara. 🙂 I’m currently loving BC sheer lipstick in “poppy”. Adds just enough color for everyday wear.
What a great post! Thank you for putting all of this together, it’s such a great resource. I am like you … I too like Beautycounter products and have been asked to be a Consultant for a while now, but I am choosing to avoid that and just support the cause through my purchases. I love the Dew and Tint Skins as I don’t like a face full of makeup – the more natural look is more my style – and the lip glosses are great too! Oh, and I’m glad you mentioned the L’Oreal Lash Paradise mascara … it’s my current FAVE mascara! I used to use Maybelline’s Volume Blast (I think that’s what it’s called … yellow tube) but I recently switched to the L’Oreal and will never look back! It makes my lashes SOOO much more volumized and noticeable. I also use the L’Oreal lash primer and love that as well.
I would love if you did a similar post on skincare … so fun to see what others are using!
I have to make a concealer suggestion because Maybelline Master Conceal is my ride or die. It is such great coverage without looking too heavy and it does a great job of not settling on my skin. It’s also only ~$8 and I checked EWG and it has a score of 3!
I also love Stainiac and used to use it every day but I stopped, and when I went back to it, it seemed to make my lips break out 🙁
ILIA Mascara is fantastic and has a low score – 2 I think. I was striking out with replacements until I found it.
Kate McHugh says
My favorite natural mascara is Lily Lolo Big lash mascara. It has been the first all natural brand that I actually love and feel like I get builable volume from.
I LOVE Dr. Bronner’s Lip Balm. I’ve never tried Beauty Counter but have heard recently that the quality is worth the money, so I’ll have to try your recommendations.
Amy @ FitnessMeetsFrosting says
Thanks so much for a great post! I highly recommend Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara! I believe it is ranked as a 2 on EWG 🙂
Sara Wilson says
This was so fun and interesting to read! Omg about the comments about your eyebrows! This must have been many years ago because I discovered your blog when you were pregnant with Chase and your eyebrows have always looked perfect! I have had so many makeup people say to me, “You pluck too much!” and every time I have to explain that I barely pluck at all…I just have naturally thin eyebrows. My mom has normal size ones but my dad has none at all! So what I have is a combination of my parents brows lol.
I could find a clean mascara I loved until I discovered Ilia mascara. I am absolutely obsessed now. I think Ulta sells a smaller size if you want to try it out!
Loved this post! Ilia limitless lash mascara is the best mascara I’ve ever tried and also a clean option!
Hi Julie! I am super picky about mascara too and was so bummed that beauty countered didn’t work. Please go Thrive Causemetics liquid lash extensions mascara! It’s my all time favorite and will never use anything else.
Just want to interject some truth that you’ve always had great eyebrows and a pretty face! (And more importantly, great heart). I’m annoyed at those internet haters! 🙂 I like Taylor Swifts song “you need to calm down” when brushing off the haters.
Great post, thanks!
I loved this post! I’ve been trying to go more green/clean so this is definitely helpful. I never wear primer but I’m going to follow your lead and try the Bare Minerals. Would love to see more posts like this – clean hair care, body lotions, soaps, laundry detergents, toothpaste, etc! Thanks Julie! ❤️
Not sure how they would compare to the Tarte concealer or the lash paradise mascara (which I used to love!), but I’ve been using Clove & Hallow concealer and Honest Beauty mascara – that comes with a primer- and love them so far! Could be worth a shot! Not sure what their EWG ratings are but I think they’re pretty clean. Thanks for all the recommendations!
Grace OBrien says
This list is amazing! I’ll definitely be buying some of these products bc you have excellent taste. I’ll admit I’m skeptical of the EWG website (the data just seems inconsistent – why are some unavailable? And I know bigger corporations have a hand in their own product ratings). But consumers do need something to help us make informed decisions before buying! I guess I just wanted you to be aware that EWG is not the end all, be all but you seem to be a moderate like me!
Some are unavailable because companies can literally tell EWG that they cannot post their products on their page. There are zero laws in place to require companies to disclose everything and anything that are in their products.
Loving this and will be adding some of these to my routine!! A thought (not sure if you’d be into this) but would love to see you do a video tutorial on applying it. You could do your “mom life” makeup routine and maybe like a date night with Ryan make up routine? Just a thought! Love reading your blog during my morning routine!!
I use EWG all the time when looking at products for my skin, hair, etc… This post was great because I still haven’t switched all my products over and love hearing about other products that actually work.
I’m having a hard time finding a face lotion that I love that is 0-2. The one I use is a 3 (mostly for fragrance) so I’ve been ok with it but would like to try something a little better. Any suggestions?
Also my sister and I always talk about how we love mascara after a couple weeks, just seems to work better lol
Have you tried the Beautycounter Countertime soft cream? It’s incredible with no fragrance. Feels so good on my skin!
Thanks for the recommendations!
Just wanted to add that sunscreen is still needed because the SPF in makeup isn’t enough to be “enough” skin protection. Sunscreen is your best tool for fighting against the effects of aging. Hot and Flashy (youtube person) does a really good job going over different sunscreens. Hot and Flashy is a big makeup person so she gives a lot of good pointers there too. Also Dr. Dray is pretty good too about explaining skincare but the way she talks kind of gets on my nerves. She doesn’t wear much makeup but her skin is pretty fabulous.
Have you tried the Beautycounter mascara recently? They redid their formula … I’m not sure, a year or so ago? .. and I’ve heard that people who used to dislike it now **love it. I’ve only used the updated formula and truly don’t have any complaints! Some people say they have to ‘warm it up’ by rolling the mascara tube in their hands first, but I definitely don’t take the time to do that and haven’t had a problem.
Food for thought! 🙂
I’m super picky about mascara, too, but I LOVE the Honest Beauty one. The primer makes it!!
This is so helpful! I’m definitely going to look into several of these. I’ve been lazily cleaning up my skincare and often get disappointed with the products, so it’s nice to have recs from a trusted source!
As clean mascaras go, I remember really liking Lily Lolo and I’ve heard great things about Thrive and Ilia. I feel the same as you about new mascara too!
ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara is amazing and clean!
Have you tried any of the Juice Beauty products?!
Share your fave moisturizer and mask! Love your input ?
Hi! I want to try the revlon eyeliner pen! Which tip do you use, the link goes to the ultra thin tip. Is that right?
Just wanted to suggest credo beauty. They are a clean focused skin care store. We have a location here in Boston and they are very helpful in the shop! Since the quarantine, I shopped online and they had a great chat feature to help me pick certain products.
Also- I’ve heard great things about the makeup brand ilia and that is next on my list to try!
Angela Schmidt says
No more Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers!? 😲🤭😝🙃
haha! i unfortunately retired that one after YEARS of loving it!