I had a SeaPak salmon burger on a whole wheat sandwich thin with dill dijonaise and portobello mushrooms.
I made the dijonaise with light Miracle Whip, dijon mustard and dill. It added a nice touch of creaminess to my sandwich.
I also enjoyed carrot sticks and pickles on the side.
Because my sweet tooth just wouldn’t be satisfied after a savory lunch, I also packed a cup of Chobani Greek yogurt that I topped with thawed frozen raspberries to have for dessert.
I love the vibrant color the raspberries add to a simple yogurt cup. Tasty, tasty.
This weekend is going to be full o’ fun!
- Going to see Valentine’s Day (movie) with girls from work
- Dinner (pizza!) with Ryan
- Sort through clothes to give to Goodwill
- 10k Race
- Bowl-a-Thon for Junior Achievement with Ryan’s work
- Date night
- Ryan’s soccer game
- Drive to Winter Haven to look at scuba gear
Should be a fun and busy weekend!
What are you most looking forward to this weekend?