Today those leftovers found their way into my lunch in the form of a meatloaf sandwich!
Served with a side of baby bell peppers.
Last night Nancy tagged me with the “Bootylicious Tag,” a short and fun questionnaire made up by Carrie that is spreading around the blog world. (I have no idea why it’s called the “Bootylicious Tag.”)
Let’s get to it!
Name three things sitting next to you right now.
Name two foods you can’t live without.
- Frozen yogurt
- Whole wheat tortillas
Name two things you can’t live without.
- Hair ties (stealing this one from Nancy!)
- My laptop
Name two people you can’t live without.
- MomDadandSister (What? I made them into one person by omitting spaces. It counts.)
Name one thing you did today.
- Dropped off a package at UPS (The good one, not the bad one.)
Name two things you’ve learned from the healthy living community.
- Oats in a jar = Awesome
- Listen to your body. Respect its cravings and its desire for rest or exercise. It’s always right.
Now it’s your turn!
- Name three things sitting next to you right now! 10 points to anyone who (honestly) says a jar of peanut butter! 🙂
P.S. The Fashion page was updated this morning!