Super Sweaty Ab Circuit Workout

Good morning and happy, happy Friday!

I hope your day is off to a good start and that your weekend holds some fun and relaxing plans!

Workout

Today’s workout focused on cardio and core. I started my workout with 20 minutes on the elliptical before I hopped off and completed the following super sweaty ab circuit workout:

ab circuit

It alternated heart rate-rising cardio exercises with abdominal exercises for a circuit workout that left me with a burning core and a sweaty face.

A quality workout must be followed by a quality breakfast and today’s morning meal fit the bill.

oatmeal 016

I made myself a bowl of uncooked old fashioned oatmeal (it’s hot outside and I actually like uncooked oatmeal), topped with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, crushed almonds, a spoonful of almond butter and a drizzle of honey. (I really wished I had some of my homemade almond butter granola on hand to add!)

I wasn’t sure how the almond butter would do in a cold bowl of oats, but it added a lot of flavor once I smashed it into the oats with my spoon and stirred everything up.

oatmeal 025

Cold and satisfying. Perfect for a hot July morning!

See ya for lunch!

Of Possible Interest

Comments

1. Katie says

I just discovered your blog via pinterest and I must say that I absolutely love everything on here!! I’m also a 20 something living in Central Florida with a wedding around the corner. I am working hard to get in tip-top wedding shape and PB Fingers is a super fun way to keep going. Thanks, you are fabulous!!

2. Laura says

I did your super sweaty abs workout today. It was the first time I actually stuck to an abs workout. They usually leave me bored but yours actually made me want to keep going and had me breathing hard! Thank you soo much for making fitness interesting

I love this circuit! I’m in Russia right now and although I have a gym membership, the gym culture is a little different here and people mostly stick to machines/give you strange looks if you’re hopping around the gym. The weather was gross today and I didn’t feel like going to the gym but I was able to crank this out in the comfort of my apartment and it was perfect! :) Thanks, as usual.

4. Lindsey says

By eating clean do you not have to count calories? I have been thinking about the clean eating diet because it seems very good I was wondering if you knew anything about it or your opinion on it?

5. amy :) says

i just started reading your blog and i can tell you that i absolutely loved it.:) I just stopped dancing at our school’s org because of my schedule this semester and i ended up just working out at home to still keep my figure in shape. Im afraid of getting back to my old bod,thank you to your workout circuits!it really helps me..:) i just hate doing the burpees. lol

6. Jack says

Thanks for sharing your circuit training workouts. They look excellent and I am looking forward to including some of these into my routines. Great job! Thanks again!