Sleepy

I slept pretty horribly last night. I have a lot on my mind right now and woke up frequently throughout the night, unable to roll over and quickly drift back to sleep.

Sleepy Sadie 295

When the alarm went off this morning, I was awfully tempted to skip the gym but somehow talked myself into a workout and Iโ€™m so glad I did.

My morning five mile run got my day started on a positive note. Beginning the day with a workout does so much for me mentally. It sets the ball rolling and I am generally ten times more productive.

Hereโ€™s to a productive day!

Breakfast this morning began with a cup of vanilla Greek yogurt that I paired with a plate of scrambled eggs, ham, zucchini and mushrooms.

scrambled eggs with ham and veggies 006

scrambled eggs with ham and veggies 005

It did the trick!

Of Possible Interest

Comments

When I worked nights I always started my day off with a gym session and I felt really good! (my start to the day was about 2pm!) Everyone else was in the gym either getting off work or a mid day workout and I was doing my morning workout! haha

Good for you for getting the workout in! I woke up at 2am this morning and couldn’t get back to sleep, my body has just been in a funk lately so I decided to take the day off from working out even though it usually makes me feel much better, I think my body needs it today.

Hate when that happens! I had a migraine Saturday-Tuesday. It caused me not to sleep more than two hours each night. Horrible. Made me less that fun to be around. Thankfully, the migraine left and I have been able to sleep the past two nights. Much happier camper now!

Just found your blog via Pinterest (gotta love pinterest!) and am enjoying all your workout & recipe info! I look forward to trying some of both soon. I also have a quick question for you….do you eat breakfast before you go to the gym? If so, how long do you wait before you begin your workout after eating?

I haven’t been sleeping well either lately! I think it’s the time of year too. There is just so much going on that it’s hard to turn off at night. Here’s to a good nights rest tonight, for the both of us! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ugh, I hate sleepless nights! I never sleep well the night before a morning race. I went to bed early with a sore throat on the night before the Cleveland Turkey Trot and probably got about 3 hours of sleep. Fortunately, the race was my best yet. I had a lot of fun writing that race recap!

Hope everything is okay with you ๐Ÿ™‚ My day started off fantastic, as I woke up to a beautiful text from my boyfriend. OH the awesome breakfast and workout that followed was also the cherry on top!