I am slowly recovering after this weekend’s whirlwind Las Vegas bachelorette party. My voice still sounds like death, but my energy level is returning to normal. After two back-to-back nights of good sleep, I’m feeling like myself again.
This morning I woke up at 5:15 a.m. with Ryan to get in a workout. It felt good to sweat again and while I was pretty sure my workout would be rather horrific as we drove to the gym, a rockin’ workout playlist pumped me up while I ran on the treadmill and I left feeling accomplished. Success!
My latest workout playlist is packed with upbeat music to keep your energy level up!
- Avicii – Wake Me Up
- Glee Cast – Clarity
- Martin Garrix – Animals
- Rudimental (feat. John Newman) – Feel the Love (<— Love this one!)
- Monsta (Skrillex & Nero Remix) – Holdin’ On
- Culture Beat – Mr. Vain (Recall Mix)
- Calvin Harris (feat. Florence Welch) – Sweet Nothing
- Bingo Players – Cry (Just a Little)
- Avicii – Fade Into Darkness
- Skrillex – Cinema
- Martin Solveig – Big In Japan
- La Roux – Bulletproof
- Pitbull (feat. Ne-Yo) – Give Me Everything
- Gossip – Heavy Cross
- Fragma – I Need a Miracle
- Calvin Harris (feat. Ellie Goulding) – I Need Your Love
After my workout, it was time for breakfast.
I made myself a batch of scrambled eggs with spinach, onion and chicken sausage and ate them with a hot cup of s’mores coffee.
Now it’s off to work!
See ya after lunch, my friends!
Question of the Morning
- What is your go-to pump up song right now?