Today my lunch included pulled chicken leftover from last night’s dinner.
I was going to make a simple chicken salad sandwich, but I decided to add a little oomph with fresh veggies.
I bring you broccoli beet-tastic chicken salad!
My salad included:
- 3 oz. shredded chicken breast
- 100 grams broccoli
- 2 tbsp. Miracle Whip Light
- 1.5 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 50 grams canned beets
- 50 grams sweet corn
I shook it up to cover the chicken and veggies in the “dressing.”
For dessert I had banana yogurt pudding which I made by stirring a large spoonful of instant banana pudding mix into a cup of Greek yogurt.
If you haven’t tried yogurt pudding yet, you must. It’s so thick and creamy and reminds me of custard.
More Tips for Gettin’ Him to the Gym
You guys had some great ideas for getting your partner to the gym, so I wanted to share a few more straight from you!
- Encourage your guy to workout with his friends. Many guys enjoy playing sports with their buddies and thrive on competition.
- Continue with your own dedication to fitness. It may take some time to rub off on your partner.
- Take your guy to a group exercise class that you’ve scoped out beforehand. This way you can see whether or not there are other guys in the class and make sure that the music isn’t too girly so he won’t feel like he’s in a girly class.
- Don’t make the gym the only option. Exercise can occur outside, in the home or with a friend.
- Offer to create a workout plan for him. Some people are intimidated by working out and don’t know where to begin or what exercises to do.
Buy One, Get One Free at Jamba Juice
Click here for a buy one, get one free coupon for Jamba Juice, valid through April 25!
Free EAS Myoplex Nutrition Shake
Click here to receive a coupon for a free EAS Myoplex nutrition shake, which has 25 grams of protein. Wow-zaa!