The long, thin shreds of broccoli blend into a noodle bowl perfectly, adding volume along with calcium, fiber and a slew of healthy vitamins (C, K and A, among others).
Sign me up!
Today’s lunch included a noodle bowl comprised of:
- Carba Nada egg fettuccine pasta
- Eat Smart broccoli slaw
- Sliced Portobello mushrooms
- Marinara meat sauce
This pasta bowl was so good that I think I’ll be making pasta for dinner tonight. A craving has clearly been sparked!
Of Possible Interest
- Feel More Connected to Your Partner: Workout Together (Health.MSN.com)
- Top 10 Marathons Around the World – Boston Isn’t in the Top 5! (FitSugar.com)
- Q & A with Jackie Warner: The Challenges of Weight Loss (Time.com)