Recipe Roundups are a monthly feature that started on Peanut Butter Fingers as a way to highlight some of my favorite recipes that may have gotten lost in the shuffle of publishing a bazillion different blog posts over the past few years. It’s been a few months since my last Recipe Roundup, so we’re a little overdue!
Today’s Recipe Roundup includes lots of simple snack recipes. The recipes are easy to make, delicious and many are great grab and go snack options. If you decide to make any of the recipes, I hope you enjoy them!
Past Recipe Roundups include:
- Granola Recipe Roundup
- Pumpkin Recipe Roundup
- Salmon Recipe Roundup
- Healthy Pancake Recipe Roundup
- Banana Recipe Roundup
- Oatmeal Recipe Roundup
- Barley Recipe Roundup
- Chicken Recipe Roundup
- Peanut Butter Recipe Roundup
- Smoothie Recipe Roundup
- Goat Cheese Recipe Roundup
- Holiday Recipe Roundup
Recipe Roundup: Simple Snacks
- Almond Butter Granola or Peanut Butter Granola: So, so easy to make and absolutely delicious by itself or sprinkled on top of creamy Greek yogurt!
- Healthy Honey Almond Hazelnut Granola Bars: Perfectly portable!
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Walnut Truffles: Truffles made with four wholesome ingredients that taste like brownie batter!
- Peanut Butter Mocha Smoothie: Love peanut butter? Can’t get enough coffee? This smoothie satisfies both cravings!
- Cinnamon Peanut Butter Popcorn: A great evening snack to satisfy your craving for peanut butter.
- Oatmeal Walnut Date Balls: My sister and I are obsessed with these poppable and delicious walnut-based date balls!
- Key Lime Pie Protein Smoothie: Creamy, filling and delicious! The perfect summer snack!
- Strawberry Coconut Soft Serve: A great dessert-like snack with no added sugar. It’s naturally sweet and creamy and perfect for coconut and strawberry lovers!
For more healthy snack ideas, check out the following blog posts:
Question of the Day
- What is your favorite simple snack right now?