I slept for 10.5 hours last night. And it was glorious.
I can’t remember the last time I’ve slept that long, but it felt absolutely fantastic. After two nights of less-than-stellar sleep in Savannah during my sister’s bachelorette party, I could barely keep my eyes open at 7:45 p.m. last night and put myself to bed at 8 p.m. I slept like a rock and woke up feeling like a new woman today.
Leslie’s bachelorette party was a blast and I think she had a wonderful time. Seventeen girls attended and we had a great time exploring Savannah and celebrating Leslie together. I’ll be sure to share a full recap soon!
Ryan and I both have the day off of work today in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., so we slept in and didn’t make it to the gym until 8 a.m. My workout looked a lot like last Thursday’s 50 Rep Workout though I included squats instead of the chest presses and omitted the kettlebell swings. It was a good one and Ryan and I both left looking nice and sweaty.
On our way home from the gym, we took our sweaty selves to Cup O’ the Irish, our favorite local coffee shop.
A chocolate peanut butter and banana smoothie + A cappuccino = A lovely hot + cold start to the day!
Cup O’ the Irish does a great job of making a fabulous cappuccino with almond milk. I know it’s hard to get a lot of foam with almond milk, so I always leave impressed with their almond milk cappuccino-making skills.
Hope you guys have a great Monday!
Faded Days and Little Bigs Giveaway Winners
- Courtney S.: “I’m loving the powder green- very vintage and so summery! I love the traditional and beach coolers with the ice lenses!”
- Anie U.: “I would love the Faded Days in black!”
- Alex: “YAY!!!!! I would want a pair of Faded Days for myself since I don’t have any kids yet. I want a pair of either pink or blue sunglasses! It is so hard to choose! They are all so cute. I love the fun colors!!!!”
- Alyssa: “I’d want a pair of the Faded Days sunglasses but with so many fun color combinations it’s difficult to choose just one! I love the black and purple Cabanas, the traditional Tortoise, and the coral/solar Beach Coolers.”
- Aska: “I would choose Faded Days Sunglasses in Powder Green or Tortoise! They are so cute!”
- Sarah: “Little bigs in powder pink!”
- Brittany: “I would love a pair of the Little Bigs for my 15 month old son! He would look adorable in the blue and white ones!!”
- Casey: “I would choose those sweet mirrored Little Bigs for my son. He would look so handsome in those!”
- Chelsea: “Love the Little Bigs!! I’d choose the light blue and white for my daughter!!”
- Angie Mae: “The black Olympians would be perfect for my little girl…. Maybe then she won’t try so hard to get my sunglasses & break them…. Again!”
All giveaway winners have been emailed. Hope you love the sunglasses!