This morning has been quite techy in the PBF household.
Guess who now officially has DROP DOWN menus!?!?
So, so excited about this new addition to the blog.
New pages that made their PBF debut today include:
- Revamped Work It Out Page
- Revamped Favs Page
- Orlando & Florida Travel
Phew! I’ve been working on these pages for a couple of weeks now and had the fantastic assistance of Tim Parkin (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help implement the drop down menus. If you need any techy or blog-related help, I highly recommend him.
I shockingly worked through my typical snack time without even realizing it this morning. A hoppin’ to-do list will do that to ya, I guess.
Needless to say, my stomach was majorly grumbling at lunchtime!
I refueled with a lettuceless salad.
In the mix:
- Broccoli slaw
- Morningstar Farms Asian veggie patty
- Light Asian sesame dressing
Kashi TLC pita crisps rounded out the meal.
Website Must Haves
After implementing the drop down menus on my blog late this morning, I started thinking about website must-haves. To me every nearly every website (blog, business, news, etc.) should have the following:
- Clean design (I can’t stand cluttered sites.)
- An “About” page (I like to learn more about the person behind the site, the company history or the business itself.)
- Contact information
- Pictures or graphics (A website of straight text is overwhelming and not stimulating to the eyes.)
Question of the Afternoon
- What feature do you think is a “must have” for every website?