Biceps + Triceps Workout

Good morning! How are you doing?

If you’re feeling a little sleepy, please know that you are in good company.

Pillow Fort

Although not all of us have the luxury of climbing back into bed and building the perfect pillow fort, hopefully Sadie brought a smile to your face!

Workout

Another Tuesday, another early morning workout! After a really easy workout week last week with lots of rest, it feels good to be back at it again!

Today I took my workout into the weight room and completed a biceps and triceps workout with little bursts of cardio.

Bicep and Tricep Workout

Complete 3 times!

Some video demos:

Once we made it back home, I was in the mood for a savoy morning meal and prepared a batch of scrambled eggs with shredded mozzarella cheese, chicken sausage and spinach.

scrambled eggs with spinach chicken sausage

Plus an apple on the side!

Have a great Tuesday, my friends!

Comments

That’s a great workout. A nice mix of things to really get those muscles moving. I usually take a picture on my phone of the workout plans I find online so I can easily see what I am supposed to do once I am at the gym. Have a great Tuesday!

2. Erin @ Girl Gone Veggie says

Happy Tuesday!! I wish I could build a pillow fort today, I leave for Nashville tomorrow so I want this day to fly by as fast as possible! Haha

3. Jan Klein says

I am so with Sadie! I’ve gotten into such a bad habit of staying up too late & want to throw the alarm clock across the room at 6am. Must break habit!

4. Christine says

What kind of chicken sausage do you use? (Precooked or raw?) Yours always looks so yummy and nicely crumbled in your eggs, LOL.

5. Sue Alton says

Thanks for the pic of Sadie! Gotta log dogs they sure know how to enjoy the simple things like a pillow fort! I remember making those as a kid! Have a great rest of your day!

I love those place mats! So festive! I also appreciate it is fall decorations not Christmas, Thanksgiving is my favorite so it’s not cool it gets skipped over with decorations.

7. Emily says

Hi julie – this is probably a dumb question, but when you say 20 lbs., is that two 10-lb dumbbells? Or are you really curling 20s?! :) thanks!