Last year, when I was pregnant, I’m pretty sure I ate my bodyweight in watermelon. It was my number one pregnancy craving (followed closely by gummy candy and anything from Chipotle) and it’s still a fruit I love to eat as often as I can this time of year.
There’s nothing more refreshing than a cold and juicy slice of watermelon during the hot summer months and today I’m sharing a roundup of 10 must-try watermelon recipes with you guys from some of my blogging friends! I tried to include a variety of recipes below – everything from popsicles and salads to appetizers and dessert! Hopefully something will jump out at you and you’ll find a new recipe to try that’s as vibrant and refreshing as it is delicious.
10 Watermelon Recipes To Make This Summer
- Watermelon Berry Mint Cooler (via Apollo and Luna)
- Watermelon Cucumber Goat Cheese Bites (The Fit Foodie Mama)
- Watermelon Popsicles (via Peanut Butter Fingers)
- Strawberry Watermelon Sangria (via The Blissful Balance)
- Watermelon Rosemary Popsicles (via Diary of an Ex-Sloth)
- Watermelon Feta and Blueberry Salad (via Running in a Skirt)
- Kale Salad with Pickled Watermelon (via The Fitnessista)
- Watermelon Pineapple Mint Smoothie (via Peanut Butter Fingers)
- Three Ingredient Watermelon Salad (via Kath Eats Real Food)
- Watermelon Cupcakes (via Run Eat Repeat)
Question of the Day
- What is your favorite fruit to enjoy in the summertime?
Watermelon is my favorite but pineapple and mangos are also incredibly tasty!