I’m teaming up with Victoria’s Secret Sport to share today’s workout with you guys and it’s a sweaty one! (<— Big thanks to Victoria’s Secret for the cute apparel you see in this post!) This workout targets your upper body by focusing on your back, biceps, triceps, shoulders and chest and also incorporates bursts of jump rope for a cardio element that will get your heart rate up in between strength exercises.
This is a great workout to keep in your back pocket when you’re traveling since throwing a resistance band and jump rope in your suitcase won’t take up much room and you’ll have two great pieces of exercise equipment on hand for travel-friendly workouts like this one! The entire workout can easily be done at home, in a hotel room (just be mindful of the jumping!), outside or at the gym.
You can also modify this workout if you do not have a jump rope. Simply substitute high knees or jumping jacks in place of the 30 seconds of jump rope in between the resistance band exercises. And if you don’t have a resistance band but have access to dumbbells, feel free to make that swap as well!
Visual demonstrations of the above resistance band exercises:
- Resistance Band Chest Press
- Resistance Band Shoulder Raises
- Resistance Band Biceps Curls
- Resistance Band Triceps Kickbacks
- Resistance Band Rows
Victoria’s Secret Sport Finds
I recently had the opportunity to select a few new things from the Victoria’s Secret Sport collection. It was hard to narrow everything down and only select a couple of new pieces to try which is why I actually ended up buying the pullover, a workout tank and another sports bra with my own money as well. Clearly I cannot be trusted around cute workout gear!
Below is a quick list of the apparel you see in this post:
- Victoria’s Secret Knockout Capris: Smoothing, sweat-wicking fabric and the waistband doesn’t dig into your sides
- Victoria’s Secret Sport Strappy Back Sports Bra: Super flattering cups that add shape and also provide support
- Victoria’s Secret Ultimate Racerback Tank: Lightweight, flattering and a perfect workout staple
- Victoria’s Secret Sport Pullover (The one I bought in-store is currently unavailable online but the The Player Long Sleeve Tee with a mesh back is similar!): Incredibly comfortable and the cut-out back is adorable and perfect for showing off a fun sports bra
If any of the above items caught your eye, stay tuned because next week I’ll be sharing a more detailed review of my favorite finds and Victoria’s Secret is going to be offering one heck of an awesome deal for all of you! (FYI — Right now they’re offering free shipping on any purchases over $100 with the code FREESHIP100 through January 20.)
I hope you’re having a great Wednesday so far and I’ll see ya tomorrow with Chase’s 5 month update!
Disclaimer: This blog post is sponsored by Victoria’s Secret Sport. I truly appreciate your support and thank you for reading!