Holy greasy eggs for breakfast!
The scrambled eggs at the hotel’s breakfast buffet were practically swimming in grease this morning.
I’m sure the cheese, bacon and sausage pieces in the mix added to the greasiness, but they also added to the flavor.
Greasy eggs never hurt anyone (directly, anyway), so I wolfed mine down with a piece of buttered whole wheat toast and a side of hash browns.
I forgot how delicious plain toast with butter tastes. Sometimes the simplest parts of a meal are the standouts.
Bed Time Survey
Apparently my friends and I are still in middle school because we still enjoy sending chain emails with surveys to each other every now and then. The most recent survey had a bed time theme. My answers are below.
Feel free to weigh in on the fun yourself in the comment section!
- How many hours of sleep do you get each night? 7 – 8 hours.
- What time do you usually go to bed? A little after 10 p.m.
- What time do you get up during the workweek? Between 5 and 6 a.m.
- What do you wear to bed? Typically a t-shirt and girly boxer shorts, but lately I’ve been loving short, summery nighties.
- What is the last thing you do before bed? Kiss Ryan goodnight.
- Does coffee wake you up? I don’t think it makes me feel more awake, but it does make me chatty… and sometimes sweaty!
- Does vodka put you to sleep? Vodka? No. It makes me happy. Rum? Yes. It’s like a horse tranquilizer for me.
- How do you sleep: On your side, stomach or back? I start on my side, but wake up on my stomach or back.
- Do you dream about real-life things or complete fantasies? Always real life things and people… and sometimes bloggers because I’m super creepy. Ryan’s dreams are like an action movie mixed with Harry Potter!
- Ever had a reoccurring dream? Nope.
- Which is worse: Being too hot or too cold in bed? Too hot. I get really frustrated if I am sweaty and overheated when I’m trying to go to sleep.
- What size is your bed? Queen.
In case you were hoping to win some of my peanut butter granola in last week’s auction, you have another chance to win some today! You may bid on a batch of my peanut butter granola in blog reader Megan’s online auction that is raising money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through Team in Training. To check out her auction and bid on some yummy goodies, simply click here.
Questions of the Morning
- What do you wear to bed?
- Does vodka make you sleepy?
- Do you dream about real-life things or complete fantasies?
- Have you ever had a dream about a blogger?