Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
Put together a gift box of your loved one’s favorite treats and create little tags for each item that includes a little note about why you think they’re the best! (I created the above box for Ryan for our three-year anniversary, but you could easily turn it into a Valentine’s Day treat box.)
Assemble a small bunch of cards for a loved one to “open when” they need some sweet words of encouragement.
Such a fun idea for the beer-lover in your life!
I think this homemade heart mug would be such a sweet Valentine’s Day surprise for a girlfriend who loves her morning cup of coffee.
What a fun idea for the sports fan in your life! It’s simple, creative and super cute!
- Valentine’s Day Candy Heart Poster
I’ve featured this candy heart poster on the blog before, but Ryan got such a kick out of it, that I had to highlight it again. Simply buy a bag of candy hearts and build a letter to your loved one around the words on the hearts.
Sneak out to your loved one’s car the night before Valentine’s Day and decorate the dash with colorful hearts, each filled with a reason why you love them!
- 12 Months of Pre-Planned Dates
This is very similar to the date night jar I featured on the blog before that I made for my sister and her husband when they got engaged, but this blog post includes free printables to make the project easier! And just in case you need some date night ideas, here are a bunch: 12 Inexpensive Date Night Ideas.
More Gift Ideas
- Budget Friendly Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas: Part One
- Budget Friendly Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas: Part Two
- Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Have you ever received a gift for Valentine’s Day gift that you thought was especially thoughtful or creative?
- What is one gift you’ve given in the past that you think really made someone feel loved on Valentine’s Day?