As a big-time sucker for surveys, when Erin tagged me in the 11 Questions Survey, I immediately wanted to participate. I always enjoy reading surveys on blogs since the questions are typically a bit obscure and provide a little insight into the blogger’s personality.
Feel free to play along in the comments section of this post!
The 11 Questions Survey
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
I went on a five-mile walk with my sister, Sadie and her boyfriend’s dog and we talked about everything under the sun. The weather was gorgeous and I always cherish time with my sister. It’s the little things!
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
Since Father of the Bride is one of my all-time favorite movies, I’d love to play the role of Annie Banks Mackenzie.
4. What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
Rachel McAdams. I know we look nothing alike, but she’s my pick!
5. What is your favorite quote?
Everything is okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.
7. What was your first concert?
Green Day and Blink 182… I think. I can’t remember for sure, but that was definitely one of the first concerts I attended.
7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Happy. I think I’m a pretty joyful person.
9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
A huge seafood feast with ridiculous amounts of shellfish, a French dip sandwich from Houston’s (now Hillstone) in Orlando, a slice of lasagna and a gigantic ice cream sundae with lots of whipped cream, hot fudge and candied pecans. I would want a smorgasbord.
10. What is the background of your computer?
Sadie. She makes me smile.
Questions of the Day
Now it’s your turn…
- If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
- What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What was your first concert?
- What is the background of your computer?