I will probably start with the most common requests I received which included:
- Fashion-related posts (I am no expert, but I’ll do my best!)
- Ryan’s workout routine
- Ryan’s eating habits
- Ryan (<– Seriously. Please don’t steal my husband!)
- Snack ideas
- Relationship-related posts (marriage, family, etc.)
- Sadie (<– Love everyone who requested more Sadie. I seriously feared someone would be a Sadie-hater and I would cry.)
- Attitude posts (Body image, remaining positive, etc.)
- Time management
- Money management
Something I absolutely love about your suggestions is how well-rounded they are. When I first started this blog, I shared my workouts and recipes, but found myself really enjoying blogging about random topics, fun dates and Sadie. I’m glad you guys don’t seem to mind my random tangents and welcome dog-dominated posts. Just another reason why you guys are the JAM!
Breakfast today was a big ol’ bowl of random goodies.
In the mix:
- Greek yogurt
- Cottage cheese
- Homemade cranberry sauce
- Harry & David apple slices (nabbed from my work’s stash)
Not a bad lil’ concoction.
While I assembled breakfast and snapped some photos, Sadie tried to entice me into a game of fetch in the back yard.
I obliged, but had to cut our game short because of that silly work thang.
Though Sadie’s fetching workout was cut a little short, I did manage to get in a workout of my own before breakfast.
I did 50 minutes of cardio that looked like this:
- 10 min. death stair master
- 35 min. elliptical
- 5 min. arc trainer
I’ll be honest, I really wasn’t feelin’ the gym this morning. I used my 168 hours trick to lure myself out of bed and it worked. The feeling at the end of a workout is totally worth getting out of bed a little early. No doubt about it!
Now it’s time to work. Today is like my Friday, as we have tomorrow off for New Year’s. Woo!