The following workouts were previously featured on this blog over the past year or two, but since I receive a lot of requests for travel or living room workouts that don’t require equipment, I figured it might be nice to have them all in one place.
Though these workouts don’t require any fancy gym equipment, they’re still sure to make you sweat!
- Legs + Cardio Circuit Workout: Target your lower body with this sweaty workout.
- Outdoor Run/Walk Workout: Take your workout outside and mix things up with this quick outdoor workout!
- Sweat It Out Cardio + Abs Circuit Workout: This workout combines plyometric exercises with exercises that target the core for a total body workout.
- Jump Rope Lower Body Workout: No jump rope needed! Simply substitute jumping jacks for the 60 seconds of jump rope to complete this workout without any equipment.
- Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop Circuit Workout: Substitute squat jumps for the box jumps in this workout and prepare to sweat!
- Heart Pounding Cardio Workout: Substitute squat jumps for the box jumps and complete this workout outside in between 10-minute bursts of running or speed walking.
Question of the Day
- Do you work out on vacation? If so, what is your favorite way to exercise on vacation?
I have a pretty laid back attitude about working out on vacation. Though walking around and sightseeing in a new area is my favorite way to stay active on vacation, my favorite vacation work out is definitely running. It’s a great way to explore a new place and I’ve had some of my best runs on vacation!