It incorporates supersets (two exercises performed back-to-back) to keep things moving and challenge your muscles. The workout also uses both dumbbells and resistance bands to change things up a bit!
Upper Body Superset Workout
The first exercise in each superset requires dumbbells (or a barbell) and is followed immediately by a resistance band exercise that hits the same muscle for ultimate burn.
Here are pictures and links demos of the resistance band exercises:
It’s a fast paced workout that can easily be done at home if you have access to dumbbells and a resistance band!
More Upper Body Workouts
- Upper Body + Cardio Workout <— Super sweaty! Love this one!
- Fast Paced Upper Body Workout
- Back To Basics Arm Workout
- 15 Minute Arms + Abs Bodyweight Circuit
- Shoulder Shredder Workout
- Biceps + Triceps + Shoulders + Abs
- Targeting Triceps Workout
- Biceps + Triceps Workout
- Work Those Arms Workout
- Giant Collection of Upper Body Workouts
- Chest + Biceps Workout
- Upper Body Superset Workout
- Bicep Workout