Bachelorette parties are the best. And they make me miss college like crazy.
Yesterday was officially bachelorette party recovery day, so this morning I woke up feeling much more like myself. Thank goodness!
When the alarm went off, Ryan and I quickly changed into our workout clothes and headed off to the gym.
I completed a lower body and shoulder strength routine from the Best Body Boot Camp plan, but began my workout with a 30 minutes on the elliptical that looked like this:
More elliptical workouts:
- 50 Minute Elliptical Interval Workout
- Beat Boredom Interval Workout
- 20 Minute Elliptical Hill Workout
- 20 Minute Elliptical Workout
- 50 Minute Crazy Incline Elliptical Workout
Once we arrived home, I had one thing on my mind: Peanut butter!
I decided to make myself a bowl of hot steel cut oats and top them off with peanut butter to satisfy my craving.
I stirred the peanut butter into the oats and loved the peanut butter bites!
Time to head out to begin my first day on the new job!
Question of the Morning
Since I’m sure many of us could use a Monday morning pick-me-up…
- What is one thing you’re looking forward to this week?