Easy Breakfast CasserolePrint
Easy Breakfast Casserole is simply a fluffy and filling breakfast casserole that everyone seemed to enjoy!
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups reduced fat shredded cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded spinach
- 8 ounces Canadian bacon, chopped
- 3/4 loaf of whole wheat bread, torn into 1-inch pieces (approximately 7 – 8 cups of bread pieces)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk, skim milk, Greek yogurt and salt
- Add cheese, spinach, Canadian bacon and bread pieces to egg mixture and stir to coat
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with cooking spray
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until top of the casserole begins to brown and springs back when touched lightly
- Cut into slices and enjoy
Keywords: breakfast, egg casserole, eggs, recipes
For those of you looking for grab ‘n’ go weekday breakfast options, you could easily prep this the night before and bake it in the morning, or bake it at night and simply reheat it in the morning.
bama + ry Giveaway Winner
The winner of the bama + ry giveaway is…
- Nicole D.: “If I win, I would pick one of the miscarriage pendants. I’ve struggled through 4 now & haven’t found something that I really liked (aside from my tattoo) that I really liked as a way to remember and honor my babies. Thanks for featuring this!”
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address and a direct link to the pendant you would like and we’ll be sure to get it to you right away.
To those of you who are interested in bama + ry jewelry, you can use the promo code JULIE20 through June 15 for 20 percent off anything in the bama + ry Etsy store.
Question of the Morning
- What is your favorite breakfast casserole?
Every year my mom makes a breakfast casserole called cheese puff casserole on Christmas morning and it is the best. I still need to share that one with you guys!