The smoothie I initially had planned for breakfast popped up around lunchtime!
In today’s smoothie bowl:
- 1 c. almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey)
- 1 c. frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 handful fresh spinach
In case you want to cram in all the smoothies you can in the next month or so before the cooler weather sets in, here are some of my favorite smoothie recipes:
- Banana Mocha Protein Shake
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- Extra Chocolaty Smoothie Bowl
- “Ice Cream” Smoothie
- Mocha Green Monster
- Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
- Piña Colada Protein Smoothie
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Thin Mint Green Monster
I also had a microwavable quesadilla on the side of my smoothie bowl.
This fast lunch served as good fuel for some puppy playtime in the backyard.
Isn’t my coworker such a cutie?
And speaking of coworkers, I thought this might be a fun little topic…
Have you ever had a crush on a coworker or dated someone you worked with?
My high school boyfriend and I were lifeguards together, but he got the job after I already worked there, so our relationship didn’t originate in the work place.
I love watching office romances blossom (is that creepy?) and quite a few office romances popped up around me at my last workplace.
I remember asking Ryan to weigh in on one relationship I was convinced was forming at an office Movember party we attended. (<—Whoa! Throwback post!) Ryan said he definitely thought there was something between the couple I pointed out. A few weeks later, I saw them kissing in the parking garage! Caught!
Question of the Afternoon
- Have you ever discovered an office romance between two coworkers?
- Have you ever had your own office romance?