The first thing on my agenda for today was a 6 a.m. spinning class, so after my alarm went off and I changed into my workout clothes, I grabbed an apple and and handful of trail mix and headed out the door to teach. It’s spring break in our area right now which means the gym is quieter than usual this week, but thankfully we still had a decent turnout for today’s class.
Upbeat Workout Playlist
My personal favorites from this playlist:
- Fort Minor – Remember The Name (Very motivating!)
- Christina Aguilera – Ain’t No Other Man (A cheesy but super energizing song!)
- Madonna – Express Yourself (I just have to smile when I hear this one!)
- Ron Pope – One Grain Of Sand (A great cool down song – not super slow, but pretty chill.)
One of my goals with my spinning playlists is to incorporate some newer songs and a bunch of throwback music as well since I know not everyone is super into top 40 hits. Plus, it’s always fun and a little nostalgic to listen to old favorites!
More Workout Playlists
Looking for more workout playlists? Here are some of my past favorites:
- Heat Things Up Playlist
- High Energy Playlist
- ZOOMA Half Marathon Playlist
- Savannah Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon Playlist
- Spinning Playlist
- Rockin’ Playlist
- ’90s Playlist
- Run, Run, Run Playlist
Once I made it home from the gym, breakfast was calling my name, so I quickly assembled a bowl of egg white oatmeal and, once again added peanut butter and Hershey’s cocoa powder to the mix for a little more flavor.
Chocolate + Peanut Butter = Always a winning combination!
I ate my oats with a hot mug of decaf coffee on the side.
Post breakfast, I took a much-needed shower and started working on this blog post. And now we’re all caught up and it’s time for me to head back out and do that work thang!
Have a great Tuesday!
Question of the Morning
- When it comes to your workout playlists, do you stick to newer music or are you all about some older hits, too?
My personal workout playlists are all over the place. I have everything from classic rock and rap to Disney music (embarrassing, but true) and girly pop! I love it all!