The salad was simple to throw together and didn’t require a lot of effort to prepare. Ryan was also a big fan!
We ended up having a little leftover and I actually liked it even more when I dug into it at dinnertime last night since the flavors had some time to develop. I think this salad would make a fabulous side dish for a summertime barbeque!
Asian Crunch SaladPrint
I wanted something light but nutritious and ended up combining lots of different flavors and textures to create a veggie-packed Asian crunch salad. This salad would make a fabulous side dish for a summertime barbeque!
- 1 (5.3 ounce) container plan nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light Asian dressing
- 1 12-ounce bag broccoli slaw
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Whisk Greek yogurt and Asian (or ginger) dressing of your choice together until blended
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and pour salad dressing on top
- Toss until everything is coated in the dressing
- Garnish with additional almonds and green onions if desired
Keywords: almonds, Asian crunch salad, Asian salad, broccoli slaw, recipe, Recipes