But what about day-to-day life when a key lime pie craving hits in the morning (please tell me I’m not the only one who craves dessert for breakfast sometimes!) or in the mid-afternoon when you’re dying for a sweet pick-me-up but don’t want to dig into something quite so rich and indulgent?
How about a key lime pie cheesecake protein smoothie!?
This smoothie tastes like dessert but incorporates fruit, protein-packed Greek yogurt and fresh lime juice. The sneaky spoonfuls of cream cheese give it the dessert-like flavor.Print
This smoothie tastes like dessert but incorporates fruit, protein-packed Greek yogurt and fresh lime juice. The sneaky spoonfuls of cream cheese give it the dessert-like flavor.
- 1 6-ounce container key lime pie Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Optional: Add a handful of fresh spinach
- Combine all ingredients except for graham cracker crumbs in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Dip the top of a glass in graham cracker crumbs. Pour smoothie into glass and garnish with an additional sprinkling of graham cracker crumbs.
- Drink immediately!
Keywords: key lime pie, key lime pie protein smoothie, key lime pie smoothie, protein smoothie, Recipes, smoothie, smoothies