Walking sleepily into the kitchen this morning, the only thing I had on my mind was pancakes for breakfast.
I got to work matching a batch of banana protein pancakes and in no time at all, our house was filled with the smell of banana bread and syrup.Print
Sunday mornings are perfect for pancakes.
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spray pan with cooking spray and heat to a medium heat
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend with an immersion blender (or blend in a food processor) until batter is thick, relatively smooth and all ingredients are fully mixed
- Pour batter onto the warm pan to form six medium-sized pancakes
- Allow to cook until edges start to harden, about three minutes
- Flip pancakes and allow to cook for approximately two more minutes
- Top with syrup and enjoy
Keywords: BANANA, PROTEIN RECIPES, RECIPES
Off to church!