I meant to tell you guys this yesterday, but two different recipe pages were updated!
- Snacks (Granola bars, spiced nuts, date balls, healthy granola, dips, etc.)
- Breakfast (Protein pancakes, baked oatmeal, frittatas, overnight oats, healthy muffins, etc.)
Hoping to tackle some more updates today!
I was pretty pumped about attending the morning TRX class at my gym today since I enjoyed the inaugural class so much last week.
Today’s class included some of the same exercises from last week and looked like this:
3 sets of 30 seconds of the following…
- Circuit One: Squat jumps with the TRX, Dumbbell flyes on exercise ball
- Circuit Two: Running in place while pumping arms and leaning into the TRX, Pushups with knees on exercise ball
- Circuit Three: Hamstring curls on TRX, Skaters
And then we took our workout outside and did walking lunges with bicep curls around the perimeter of the pool. Gosh, I was sweaty! The humidity had everyone dripping wet.
I was looking forward to digging into the fresh cantaloupe and honeydew I prepared yesterday and made sure to incorporate it into my morning meal.
I fixed myself a plate of scrambled eggs with a splash of milk and mozzarella cheese served with the fresh fruit and a toasted whole wheat English muffin.
I wish I didn’t kill every plant I bring into our house, because I would’ve loved to add some fresh mint leaves to the fruit. While we love the look of beautiful lawns and thriving foliage, neither Ryan nor I have a genuine interest in gardening or horticulture, so I fear for the yard of our future house.
Hope your Wednesday is off to a good start!