Grilling season is upon us and what better way to kick off the warmer months than with this flaky, flavorful Maple Ginger Grilled Salmon? This grilled salmon recipe is an easy one thanks to a marinade made with minimal ingredients that packs a serious flavor punch!
Fire up the grill, my friends! I have recipe for Maple Ginger Grilled Salmon coming your way today that will light your taste buds on fire!
As a former Florida girl, you better believe I’m a seafood lover through and through. I grew up eating fish, shellfish and sushi regularly and it is, without a doubt, my favorite food to eat for dinner. Especially in the summertime! And especially when it’s grilled!
Grilling a fresh filet of salmon adds the perfect amount of slight crispiness to the outside of the fish and it simply cannot be beat in my eyes. Salmon is so flavorful on its own but throw it in a simple marinade and then toss it on the grill for 10 minutes and it somehow transforms into the kind of meal that feels worthy of a special occasion.
If you’re a salmon fan like me, I hope you’ll give this Maple Ginger Grilled Salmon a try. I promise it’s an easy one to make thanks to a simple marinade.
Here’s everything you’ll need to make it:
- Maple Syrup
- Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
We love this recipe served with simple sides like my Ginger Sesame Broccolini and it’s also fantastic in poke-style rice bowls with cucumber and avocado. If you give it a try, please let me know! And, as always, I’m so grateful for any ratings and feedback you may wish to leave for me, as it helps me know what recipes you enjoy and helps others find my recipes and trust them, too.
Enjoyyy and happy grilling!
Grilled Maple Ginger Salmon⠀Print
This fresh, flaky maple ginger grilled salmon recipe is an easy one to make thanks to a marinade made with minimal ingredients that packs a serious flavor punch!
- 1.5 pounds salmon⠀
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 2 garlic cloves, minced⠀
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger or ginger paste
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha (more or less to taste, depending on desired spice level) ⠀
- Whisk together maple syrup, soy sauce/coconut aminos, garlic, ginger and sriracha in a large bowl.
- Place salmon into the bowl and toss to coat in the marinade.
- Cover and let marinate for 30-60 minutes. (Note: I would not marinate this salmon for much more than an hour, as it seems to toughen the fish if left in the marinade too long.) ⠀
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Place salmon directly on the grill and cover.
- Flip the salmon after 5-6 minutes and grill for an additional 5-8 minutes (possibly longer, depending on thickness of your salmon), or until salmon easily flakes with a fork.⠀
Recipe adapted from SkinnyTaste’s Maple Soy Glazed Salmon.